Due to limited availability, please contact us to order in bulk.
What is VIVAPUR MCC HQ?
VIVAPUR MCC HQ 102 and 101 products are high-quality microcrystalline cellulose (MCC) products derived from highly purified wood pulp. They are odorless, tasteless white powders with a high degree of brightness. These products are plant-derived, GMO-free, and created from sustainable organic materials, ensuring they are environmentally friendly and safe for use.
Specs and features for VIVAPUR MCC HQ 102
- Bulk Density: 0.28 – 0.33 g/mL
- Average Particle Size by Laser Diffraction: 130 µm
- Robust output with low friability
- Combines good flow and high compactability
- Medium size standard MCC HQ grade, suited for the majority of directly compressible actives
How are they manufactured?
The VIVAPUR MCC HQ products are manufactured from highly purified wood pulp, a sustainable organic material. The production process involves the partial hydrolysis of the pulp to remove the amorphous cellulose, leaving the crystalline cellulose intact. The resulting product is then washed, dried, and milled. The manufacturing process ensures high batch-to-batch consistency and functionality related characteristics, such as flowability, are analyzed and certified for all grades.
- Direct compression
- Wet granulation
- Roller compaction
- Processing water-sensitive actives
- High speed tableting
- Processing high density actives
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Nutraceutical industry
- Food and beverage industry
- Cosmetics industry
- Chemical industry
Grade and country of manufacture
VIVAPUR MCC HQ 102 conforms to Ph.Eur., NF, JP monograph requirements, ensuring a high-quality, natural product. It's manufactured in the United States, adhering to stringent quality and safety standards.
Regulatory and Quality Assurance
- Created from sustainable organic materials
- Practically inert – compatible with most APIs
- Contains no additives, impurities, or irradiated components
- Advanced carton packaging design for fast NIR identification
- Fine standard MCC grade, especially suited for wet granulation, roller compaction, and spheronization
- 100% Plant derived, GMO free, Pesticide and Herbicide free, Halal certified, Kosher certified, Allergen free